Sign Language Studies-Higher Education

For the list on a spreadsheet, 
Bachelor & Master programs: please click here (prepared in November 2016)
Doctoral programs: please click here (prepared in November 2016)

I am compiling a list of programs in sign language linguistics, sign language studies, sign language translation studies, deaf studies, deaf education -- anything related to studies on signlanguages. The level of the program can be undergraduate, postgraduate or graduate (licensure, BA, BSc, BEd, MA, MSc, MEd, PhD, EdD, etc.). I will send details of the programs to this list and post & update it regularly here.

I believe this list is very valuable for those who are interested in pursuing degrees in sign language studies and for those who are planning to propose such programs in higher education.

I appreciate your help. Please reply-to

Best regards,
Engin Arik, Ph.D.